Sunday, December 25, 2011

那些年,我们一起追的女孩。You Are The Apple of My Eye


“成長,最残酷的部分就是,女孩子永遠比同年齡的男孩子成熟。“
(The most cruel thing about growing up, is that the girls usually mature earlier than the boys.)

It was not the type of movie that melt your heart, nor the type that feed on your tears. But it somehow managed to leave a profound impression to the audience. After the movie ended and the credits rolled, you remained at your seat, reminiscing about your first love, your young stupidity, your cowardice, things you should've done that just might change something.

My male friends told me they can very much relate themselves to the movie - the love that slipped (那些年错过的爱情).




Ke Jing-Teng (柯景騰) was a prankster and a mischievous student. He was caught masturbating during class and therefore was punished to be seated in front of Shen Jia-Yi (沈佳宜), a pretty girl famous of her outstanding academic achievement. They despise each other at the beginning but eventually developed mutual feelings for each other.

8 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Not watched yet but DVD later - yeah i think it's quite a hit

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

it's very famous in taiwan... the fans even went to find out that this is the author's true story...

Anonymous said...

Can i kiss the bridegroom during ur wedding ceremony?

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

Erm... why would you? Please reveal your identity so that I can make sure I don't invite you to my wedding dinner. :) Just joking.

Anonymous said...

Catch me if u can (Leonardo Di Caprio)....

Leney said...

How would you rate this movie? I think I'm gonna dl and watch this :)

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

Leney, I'd say 7 out of 10. I think it's very well-delivered. It's conventional but not too mushy. It's not exactly a love story, more to self-development and growth. I think guys would be able to relate more to the story though. ;)

Anonymous said...

Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon
your weblog and in accession capital to claim that I get
actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on
your feeds or even I fulfillment you get admission to constantly rapidly.
my website - dating Disabled