Wednesday, January 27, 2010

why i like it longer

I love long stuffs. Because longer stuffs are better. And I didn't say that just because Nuffnang is having this "Win an LG Chocolate Phone Just Because You Like It Longer" contest. Nope! Definitely not. Read on and you'll feel my sincerity.

Long Finger Nails

Long finger nails are more attractive and you can do so many things to them. It's easier if you go for manicure with long nails and it's more price-worthy because there are more space to paint. Some even provide extension service. =)

No, I don't mean that long!!!

Yup, that's more like it. So cute. =)

Long Pencils

Of course pencils are the longer the better (especially colour pencils). Short pencils allow you to sharpen them a few times and they'll be too short for your hands to hold. Very inconvenient. =.=|||


Short, no good.

Long Life

I want to have a long life because I'm not done yet here on Earth. There are so many things I haven't try and so many place I haven't been to. Without a long life, how am I going to have time to juggle between my job, blogging, hobbies, travelling and so many things I have yet to do?


Long Holidays

Need I explain more? Doesn't everybody love long holidays?

I like taking pictures of the sky on the airplane.

Long Body (i.e. tall people)

People with longer bodies (i.e. taller) are stronger species. Doubtful? Those of you who wached Avatar know what I'm talking about. Check out the Na'vis, their height is almost double of humans'. When they fight against the humans, although without advanced weapon technology they could triumph over them.

Jake Sully and Neytiri practicing their archery skill.

Long Handphones

LG's new Chocolate phone (BL40) is a good example. It is longer thus has larger surface area which makes the touch screen function easier to operate. Its amazing 4-inch widescreen allows better web-browsing, video-watching and email-checking experiences. In addition, the new LG Chocolate phones come embedded with special content from Avatar. Isn't it exciting? You get to watch long body people on a long handphone!!! And with its widescreen, it can take bigger pictures with the 5.0 Mega Pixel camera. And most importantly, it looks GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. =)

Love it. =)

10 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

LOL...This emotional girl sure now how to make the connection dots & esp on the human life cycle diagram (i liked it :D)...Now seems she's thinking positive & may it continue to be positive thoughts, not gloomy/depressing one

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

my mood swings very extreme one, now only u know meh robinson, lolz...
you also go enter this competition la... i don't mind u being a competitor... *evil laughter*

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

(SWALLOW own saliva...I boleh ke?)

Thx oh no Thx...but i think i'm really sucks at contest & stuff like that...I got message from the "little green one"

"hmmm...Glorify not everything long ...Be wise u must be...hmmm"....

Good lar to see u happy back :)

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

1) i really suck at contests too but if u never try u never know i guess...

2) i'm not happy back... just sometimes i don't reveal myself on my blog... if not i'd really be totally "naked" u know... lolz

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

@_@ pengsan............

Lena said...

Long holidays are the best :D
But long nails kinda freak me out... It's not like you will be able to do anything having them that long!

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

haha... i personally think LG is the best... wish i can have one of those...

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Bcoz of shin loo, Nuffnang oso come out wif same topic...Hmm, who copycat who?

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

eh uncle robinson, it's a competition where people who wants to enter have to write a post entitled "why i like it longer"... =.=||| *sweat big time*

http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2010/01/18/win-an-lg-chocolate-phone-just-because-you-like-it-longer/

you also go enter la...

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

OIC adik Shin loo.... I dunno mah coz i don't read the details (no interest or rather no talent to join the contest)