Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - Movie Review


I must say it's much better than the original short story written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It's more detailed and refined. A very good script indeed. And the way the story was brought out was exactly what I had imagined. Not at all a disappointment.

I especially like the story told by Daisy at the beginning about a man who made a clock that went backward (counterclock wise), hoping to, in some way or another, reverse time and bring back his son who died in war.
It's the saddest story. It's the saddest way to live like Benjamin Button.

Inpiring Quotes:

You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You can swear and curse fate. But when it comes to the end, you have to let go.

We are meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?

Life being what it is, a series of intercepting lines of incidents, out of anyone's control.

Will you still love me when I have acne, when I wet the bed, when I''m afraid what's up the stairs?
Loving you is worth everything to me.

2 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Yeah this is one of the "weird movie" but your review is kinda a bit late...but better late than never - i like quote no.1 & no. 3 :)

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

well it was late because i had only recently watched the movie haha!